*Post Contains Affiliate links. Thank you so much for supporting me.
Happy 4th of July Weekend! It’s an extra long one and that’s just awesome! I hope you all have a lot of really great plans! I found so much worthwhile reading this week that this list could be very very long. I’ll keep it to the cream of the crop.
Christian Living or Christian Parenting
- 10 Verses to Pray for Your Knight in Training – This blogger was also on the launch team for the book Knights in Training that I love so much!
- Prayer seems to be a theme this week… this comes from my dear friend and one of my favorite bloggers at BendandMe.com. She wrote an article called
- Why Are Teens Leaving the Faith? This topic just gnaws at me! How can I guide my own children and the ones I love so dear from my community?
- Why Christian Parents Shouldn’t Censor Everything This one is a great read for anyone no matter how “strict” you are with your kids.
- Homeschoolers Don’t Need Federal Help YES! I agree! Please Mr. Governement, leave my family alone! I don’t want your money!
- Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm Literature Study! Yeahhh Perfect for my 7-year-old.
- 35 Reasons to Outlaw Homeschooling – Tongue in Cheek at times, ironic at others.
- I LOOOVEEE Audiobooks! So do my kids! Audible is having their Summer Listening Sale right now. Hundreds of kids’ audiobooks on sale for $3.95 or less.
I don’t have any reviews to post next week! Yeahh! Time off to enjoy the holiday. I jump right back in the week after with a Review of the Hands-On History Activity Paks: Make-A-State from Homeschool in the Woods. I love everything that I have from them.
So that’s my Friday Mashup for this week! Happy Independence Day!